Map Suite Geocoder is a native geocoding and reverse geociding component for .NET that lets you convert a street address into a geographic location and vice-versa. It can also deliver additional details like elevation, time zone, county and more. Map Suite Geocoder ships with an optimized set of United States street data based on TIGER(R) 2009 from the U.S. Census Bureau, and in the future will be extensible to support geocoding almost anywhere. Why guess where your customers are coming from when you can know for sure?
- True .NET native component
- Convert an address into a wide range of valuable geographic data
- Included reverse geocoder can convert coordinates into a postal address
- Supports plug-in modules that deliver additional geocoding functionality
- Add your own custom searches, e.g. geocoding based on phone area codes or other data
- Override any base class with your own logic for total customization
- Includes a highly-optimized dataset of the entire United States, with future expansions coming soon
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you, including active discussion forums and Code Community
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Geocoder is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-18. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Map Suite Geocoder (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 99.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.